Are you running out of storage space on your iPhone? Well, in this case, you can transfer photos from your iPhone to google drive so that the photos are saved, and at the same time, you get your iPhone storage space cleanup.
The easiest way to upload photos to google drive from iPhone is via Google Drive App.
This application allows the hassle-free transfer of photos and videos from an iPhone to Google Drive.
You might be looking for ways to upload photos to google drive via iPhone because:
- Your iPhone’s storage status is running low
- You want to keep your photos safe on the Google Drive
- You want to share/transfer multiple image files simultaneously
- The best benefit of advanced technology today is that you can take photos and videos from your iPhone and store them safely for a long time in the cloud.
If you have some essential documents or photos in your iPhone and your iPhone gets destroyed, you will be in great trouble. But, with the help of the Google Drive app, you will be assured of your important data’s safety.
Google Drive app also guarantees every iPhone user of their memories being kept safe. To be precise, you can keep your phone’s memory safe and organized with the Google Drive app.
Just like many others, you might wonder how to upload photos from iPhone to Google Drive. Well, by the end of this article you will be answered all your doubts.
The Google Drive app for iPhone and iPad offers a photo-centric update to its users.
Moreover, Google drive contains a new Photos folder via which you can view photos stored on Google+.
On the one hand, iPhone users do not have faith or affinity towards Android products. on the other hand, iPhone users at times prefer to opt for many of Google’s free services, such as Google Drive, for photo storage. The prime reason behind this is the resistance and cost-free service.
Services offered by Google cloud and its accompanying apps are quite helpful in various sectors. Such as work, school, professional, careers, and online projects. Google Drive is a free application to store your images, documents, video, and audio files. The best part of Google Drive is its compatibility. Any iPhone user can use Google Drive to upload photos in a hassle-free manner.
Uploading photos to Google Drive is an effortless talent to be mastered. How? Because your iPhone device will not always have the same capacity to store or transfer larger image files.
Follow the given step-by-step instructions to upload photos to google drive from iPhone :
- Step 1. Firstly, you have to download the
Google Drive app on your iPhone. If you already have the application, that’s well and good.
- Step 2. Now, just open the Google Drive app on your iPhone device.
- Step 3. Shift your view towards the bottom right corner of the iPhone device. You will be able to see a multicolored “+” icon. Just click on the icon.
- Step 4. As soon as your tap on the “+” icon, a list of options will appear on the screen. You have to tap on “Upload”.
- Step 5. Now, choose the “Photos and Videos” bar from the list.
NOTE: Keep the security that your image file is an upload able format.
Image types accessible by Google Drive app are JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .BMP, .TIFF and .SVG
- Step 6. Shift your fingers to your iPhone’s Albums section.
- Step 7. Begin by selecting the photos you want to add to Google Drive.
- Step 8. Once you have chosen the photos, the uploading process begins. The photos will be uploaded in few minutes based on the speed of your network.
- Step 9. Once the uploading process is complete, you will be able to find your photos within the “Locate” link. Locate tab is situated on the bottom of your iPhone’s screen.
Congratulations, you are successful in uploading your photos to google drive from your iPhone.
- Google allows only 15 GB storage capacity. Hence, you can use this 15 GB for free use on the Google Drive app.
- Anyways, if you wish to expand the Google Drive app storage, you can pay for the same. The paid version of the Google Drive app lets you use 30 TB of extra storage capacity.
Frequently Asked Questions
⭐ Why are my iPhone photos not uploading to the Google Drive app?
The most common reason behind the failure of Google Photos from uploading your photos is cellular data. By default, the Google Drive app is configured to upload your photos using only a Wi-Fi network.
You can go to settings and choose ” potential mobile data” usage for the successful uploading process.
⭐ How can I automatically sync photos from iPhone to Google Cloud?
For this, you need to turn on auto backup in Google Drive. Go to the “Settings” tab, choose “Photos“, followed by tapping the toggle switch on to “Auto Backup“.
⭐ How do I upload all the photos together to Google Drive?
Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone. Now tap “Upload“. Select the photo files you want to upload. It will be uploaded in few minutes. Now, you can view uploaded files in Google Drive.
⭐ Can I upload photos to Google Drive without the app?
Yes, you can do this. Just go to the link https://www.google.com/drive/download/backup-and-sync/ in your phone’s web browser. Here, you will get Google Drive’s “Backup and Sync” feature. Tap on the “Download Backup and Sync” key. This feature will allow you to upload photos to your Google Drive account simply by a strong internet connection.
All in all, Google Photos and Google Drive are essential for everyday iPhone life. Now you have learned how to upload photos to Google Drive from iPhone.
You can have easy access to a vast range of storage. You can anytime share and organize all of your iPhone memories.