This feature of iCloud Activation Lock act as one of the best features when it comes to security. As it prevents any third person from stealing or wiping data and sell it further. While this feature sometimes can be annoying when you’re a genuine person and need to sign-in on the device with your Apple ID.
Especially when you are buying a second-hand phone or want to login but unable to do without the previous owner. So, no need to worry if you need to sign-in to access iCloud features without knowing the previous owner. Here’s the complete guide on how to Remove Find my iPad & iPhone Activation lock without the previous owner.
Solutions to Remove Find My iPad & iPhone Activation Lock without Previous Owner
Using the software, services, DNS method, or by contacting the Apple store you can easily and effectively remove iCloud Activation Lock. Let’s look at each method one by one and know the steps on how to do it.
Software to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner
For this method one of the best software is Tenorshare 4MeKey. The software has been developed especially for this purpose to remove the lock, Apple ID, or password. This application is one of the proper effective solutions for your problem.
Here are the following steps to use this software to remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner.
- First of all, download, install & launch the software on your computer. Click on the start button read the agreement and check the box, and tap on the next ribbon.
- In the next, you need to follow the process to Jailbreak your iPhone using jailbreaking software.
- Once done click on next to show information about your iPhone. Confirm that and proceed by clicking “start to remove”.
- The removal process will then began and it will take some time to complete and finally, your iCloud Activation Lock will be removed.
Service to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner
If you are not comfortable with the software solutions you can go for these services to unlock iCloud Lock without a previous owner. Also, it supports all the Apple devices and all iOS versions. With this method, you can easily unlock it within 72 hours.
Follow the following steps to use the service to turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock without the previous owner.
- So, first of all, open the AppleiPhoneUnlock iCloud Removal page.
- Once opened enter iPhone’s IMEI number and select the model of your device from the list available. After doing click on the iCloud Unlock button.
- Check the box to agree to the terms of service and decide the tracking mode and payment method.
- Once your order is placed for the service it will be unlocked within the next 72 hours.
- Using this method will surely remove the activation lock and you can then incredibly use all the iCloud features in this easy and effective way.
DNS Method to Bypass Activation Lock without Previous Owner for free
With this method, you cannot completely remove the lock but you can bypass the iCloud lock.
But sometimes this method does not work and might not be as effective as software & services. As it won’t allow you to access most of the iCloud features. However, this method is free and that’s worth trying.
Following steps, you can follow to do it.
- First of all, reset your iPhone or iPad, after that set up when you are connected with Wi-Fi Settings
- Tap on “i” that is next to the Wi-Fi networks or if you are already connected, tap on Forgot Network.
- Then for the DNS entry, type IP address depending on the location, you can check google for IP address or you can use these IP addresses as well.
- Once entered, now tap on the Wi-Fi button and connect to the network normally. After doing this you’ll be taken to the iCloud bypass page and then you can follow the normal process for further process.
Contact Apple to Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner
If all of the above methods don’t work. With the help of Apple center, you can turn off the iCloud Activation Lock by requesting then to do it.
What you need to do:
Visit your nearest Apple Store. Make sure that you carry some proof that you have bought it and you’re the genuine owner of that device. If you are unable to prove they Apple won’t help you in any way. Since this is a clear indication that the device has been stolen and you are not the right owner. Just tell them your problem, information & explain everything about your situation. They will give you proper guidance on what needs to be done.