Do you want to get voice memos off your iPhone? If yes, then you must read the details on the same further.
Before landing on the steps to get voice memos off iPhone, you must know about Apple Voice memos. Apple’s Voice Memos application serves various tasks such as recording workable notes; Foley sounds for the radio shows, short song sketches, short song covers, etc.
You can quickly get these voice memos off your iPhone. For this, you have a few different options completely dependent on the type of computer you are using.
Method 1: Use iTunes to get voice memos off iPhone on your primary computer:
To send voice memos to the computer requires you to sync your iPhone, and you can do this by an easy process that’s given below.
- Step 1) Establish and pair a connection between your iPhone and your computer via USB or syncing Wi-Fi network.
- Step 2) Open iTunes on your computer.
- Step 3) Head on to the top menu bar and search for your iPhone device.
- Step 4) Click the icon representing your iPhone.
- Step 5) Go to the sidebar followed by selecting the Music option.
- Step 6) Make sure you check the “Sync voice memos” box.
- Step 7) In the bottom right corner, you will see an icon reading “Apply (or Sync)“, Just click on that icon.
It’s almost done! Your iPhone’s voice memos will be downloaded to your iTunes Library. You can go to the iTunes library and drag the voice memos to your desktop or any other location where you want to store them.
Method 2: Use Share Sheet to get voice memos off iPhone:
It might be the case that you don’t want memos on iTunes. For this, you can use the Share Sheet.
Follow the given step-by-step guide to do the same –
- Step 1) Enable both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your iPhone and Mac.
- Step 2) Get onto your iOs device and open Voice Memos.
- Step 3) Select the voice track you want to download.
- Step 4) Click on the “Share button“.
- Step 5) After a minute or so, your computer’s AirDrop icon will appear. Just tap it.
Congratulations, you are successful in getting voice memos off your iPhone.
Method 3) Use iCloud to transfer voice memos from iPhone to PC :
iCloud Drive enables you to share documents and various files across your iPhone device over Wi-Fi. While using iCloud sync to get off voice memos from your iPhone to PC, you will need to add all the items to the iCloud Drive one by one. So, this process might be time-consuming, provided you have lots of pieces to transfer.
Follow the given step-by-step guide to copy voice memos from iPhone to computer
- Step 1) Visit the Settings section on iCloud.
- Step 2) Type your iCloud device name and click on “Voice Memos“.
- Step 3) Open a browser on your Mac or PC, followed by signing in with the same Apple ID that you use to log in onto your iPhone.
- Step 4) Select “Voice Memos“. After a minute or so, you will see the voice memos from your iPhone.
- Step 5) Simply download the voice memos/audio files from your iPhone to your Mac / PC.
Method 4) Use an IOs Data transfer tool to get voice memos off iPhone :
You can get off voice memos from iPhone to computer without iTunes that too free of cost. This method lets you transfer voice memos off your iPhone in bulk.
The easiest way for you to get voice memos off iPhone without the use of iTunes is to use the professional iPhone transfer tool – EaseUS MobiMover.
EaseUS MobiMover helps you to transfer files between an iPhone and a computer. You can also share data between two iDevices with the help of this transfer tool.
Downloading videos from various online platforms to iPhone/iPad as well as transferring voice memos, videos, music, messages, books, etc. is supportable via the EaseUS MobiMover tool.
Follow the following step-by-step guide to getting voice memos off from iPhone
- Step 1) Connect iPhone to the computer.
- Step 2) Install EaseUS MobiMover.
- Step 3) Go to the main screen of EaseUS MobiMover and click “Content Management“.
- Step 4) Click the “Audio” section, followed by selecting “Voice Memo.”
- Step 5) Choose the desired voice memos you want to transfer from the list.
- Step 6) Now, set the location on your Mac for housing the transferred items. To do this, click the “Settings” button.
- Step 7) Tap “Transfer to PC” for starting the transferring process.
Note: Don’t disconnect the connection between your iPhone and the Mac when the process is ongoing.
Now you know the four methods to get voice memos off iPhone. Just follow any one of the above-mentioned steps.