Are you looking forward to mirroring your iPhone’s screen to your Samsung TV’s display? Do you want to have family entertainment with iPhone connected to Samsung TV easily?
Well, this article is the ideal one for your expectations. The content here explains how to connect iPhone to Samsung TV for your convenience. Whether you want to play or share content from the phone to the TV using screen mirroring, you can do by just following the steps mentioned below.
Connecting your iPhone to a Samsung Tv includes three methods, i.e., AirPlay, creating a link between iPhone phone and TV screen with the help of a digital AV adapter and Samsung mirroring apps.
Now, let’s head into the first method of connecting the iPhone to the Samsung TV.
1) Use Airplay to connect an iPhone to a Samsung TV’s screen :
AirPlay is a software that is developed by Apple Inc. Airplay allows wireless streaming between two devices using audio, video, device screens, or photos.
Airplay was originally found and used only in Apple’s software and devices, but now it can be used in any device, including Samsung TV.
Airplay 2 of models from 2018 and later is needed for the connection between iPhone and Samsung TV.
How to Use AirPlay for mirroring iPhone screen to Samsung Tv display?
For using Airplay, you must be sure that both the iPhone and TV are connected on the same Wi-Fi connection.
Follow the given step-by-step guide:
- Connect iPhone and Tv on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enable Airplay on your iPhone device.
- Visit the application from which you want to stream.
- Tap on the Airplay icon.
Congratulations, you are successful in connecting your iPhone to Samsung TV.
Now, let’s head into the second method of connecting the iPhone to the Samsung TV.
2) Use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter for mirroring the iPhone screen to the Samsung Tv display.
The Lightning Digital AV Adapter is a device that supports mirroring of screen display such as apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, movies, and more, on to your TV display and projector, etc. Lightning Digital AV Adapter is compatible with devices up to 1080p HD.
Furthermore, Using a Lightning Digital AV adapter is one of the easiest options for screen mirroring. But, you, as a user of Lightning Digital AV Adapter, will have to buy or acquire a specific adapter from Apple for its application.
Spend up to $49.00, and you will get the Lightning Digital AV Adapter device. Lightning Digital AV adapter is compatible with most iOS devices, including iPhones.
To use a Lightning Digital AV adapter, you must have an extra HDMI cable because this cable will physically link your iPhone to your Samsung TV.
How to use a Lightning Adapter to connect your iPhone with Samsung TV?
Follow the given step-by-step guide:
- Take one end of the HDMI cable and connect it to a free HDMI port present on your Samsung TV.
NOTE: You will get the HDMI port on the sides of your Samsung TV. Sometimes it might be present behind the TV.
- Now, take the other end of the HDMI cable and connect it to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- After both end connections, connect the Lightning connector to your iPhone device.
- Just turn on the Samsung TV.
- With the help of remote control, your TV in a manner that it Switches to the correct HDMI port, the one which you’ve just plugged the cable into.
Congratulations, your iPhone device is successfully connected to your TV Screen. You will be able to see and hear the picture and sound from your iPhone on the TV screen.
Now, let’s head into the third method of connecting an iPhone to a Samsung TV.
3) Using Samsung Apps to connect iPhone to Tv: Thi method is divided into two sub-categories.
If you are looking for a wireless solution for connecting your iPhone to your Samsung TV display, a handful of applications might be helpful.
Users must make a note that using any of the below-mentioned apps for screen mirroring must fulfil a condition.
The condition is that the iPhone and the Samsung TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: Any of the apps will not function if your iPhone and TV are on different Wi-Fi networks.
Samsung SmartView App
This app allows its users to enjoy multimedia content from smartphones and PC onto their Samsung TVs. Furthermore, Samsung Smart TV users can easily control the Samsung TV with their iPhone/ mobile.
You will have all reasons to use the Samsung SmartView app as it is a free app with a hassle-free function.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use Samsung SmartView App:
- Let your iPhone and Samsung TV be connected on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Install the Samsung SmartView app on your iPhone.
- A code to be entered will be asked by the app. Enter the code that appears on your Samsung TV screen.
- As soon as you enter the pin, your iPhone device will automatically connect to your Samsung TV.
Mirror App for Samsung TV allows its users to send the media from smaller Android, Windows, or Apple devices wirelessly to a larger device such as a Samsung television or media projector.
Follow the given step-by-step guide to use the Mirror App:
- Begin by connecting your iPhone and Samsung TV to the same network.
- Mirror App will present a list for you. You will be asked by the Mirror App to select your Samsung TV. Just select the correct TV from the menu.
- Click on the Broadcast option and start broadcasting.
- Now, your iPhone screen will be mirrored onto your Samsung TV display. You can easily watch any show on your iPhone on TV.
NOTE: If you want to stop mirroring, just go back to the Mirror app, and select Stop Broadcast.
I’m sure by now you are all clear with the connection between iPhone and Samsung TV.
Use any of the steps mentioned in this article and easily mirror iPhone to the TV.
Share the same with your friends and let us all together enjoy the world of entertainment!