The idea of getting your hands on new technology is always fascinating. You must be religiously browsing online on to change the homepage on mac, but you don’t need to worry as we got you covered.
Moreover, changing the homepage on mac might sound to you very difficult, in this article on how to change the homepage on mac, we unveil an easy step guide for you in a minute in order to change the homepage according to your wants and do keep reading this article to know more about it.
Is it easy to set favorites as homepage in Safari on mac?
Yes, it is effortless to set favorites as homepage in Safari on mac just in a minute.
Follow this easy and quick step in order to change to the home page on mac.
- Firstly you need to open the Safari app on your mac
- Secondly, select the option Safari under the preferences in the top toolbar, and then quickly click general.
- To set your desired webpage URL, then enter it in order to establish your favorite homepage. Moreover, you can easily select the webpage that you are looking for as your favorite by merely clicking set to the current favorite page.
- Additionally, You could also select the way you want your homepage to pop on screen. Moreover, it is entirely your choice to decide whether your homepage should open with new windows or not.
- You can also follow the same procedure in order to open your with new windows in a similar process you did in order to change your homepage easily, and in addition to that, you can also set your favorite homepage on mac.
Is it possible to customize your homepage on mac?
Yes, it is effortlessly possible to customize your homepage on mac, just the way you like to customize it. The method followed in order to customize is as easy and similar to each new tab you open your homepage section.
Follow these simple step in order to customize your safari background on mac quickly and easily:
- Firstly select the Safari menu and then choose preferences.
- Now quickly click on the second option present on the right side as Select appearance.
- Finally, you can change the type of font, size, and color of your font, and now you can quickly customize your homepage background on Safari as you want.
How do I change my homepage on google chrome or Firefox?
If you prefer google chrome or Firefox as your regular browser for surfing online, then here you could understand how to access your homepage on google chrome or Firefox within a moment:
Follow these easy step in order to set your homepage:
- Firstly you must open the google chrome browser on your PC or laptop.
- Secondly, click on the three stacked dots located above on the top right corner of your home screen.
- Now quickly click on the google settings option.
- After opening google settings, then click on under the appearance bar in order to quickly enable the show home button.
- Finally, after this, you are all set to change your homepage on google chrome.
- Moreover, you could easily paste your favorite webpage URL in the box labeled as enter your web address
Follow these quick ways in order to set your homepage on Firefox:
- First, you need to open the Firefox browser on your laptop or PC.
- You have to go on your favorite homepage or the page you want to set as a homepage.
- Finally, you have to drag your favorite homepage tab over the home button present on the Firefox screen’s top left.